Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!


Happy Mother's Day to all you mothers out there! I hope you are enjoying your special day. I've had a very nice day so far: breakfast in bed, church with a special blessing and a flower, lunch made for the kids by my husband so I could sit and relax, flowers and the Benjamin Button movie, and I got to go to Michael's and Archiver's alone and didn't feel rushed or guilty. :) I'll be enjoying some quiet time to make teacher thank you cards in a little bit and then for supper we're going out to Stir Crazy. What a great day!

This is the Mother's Day card I made for my mom but I don't think she will receive it until tomorrow. I've already called to apologize and of course she understood. Mom's are like that.

I hope you enjoy it as much as she will. Have a great day! Mary

No comments: