Sunday, August 24, 2008

Finally...a Post!


I am so sorry it's been so long since my last post, again. I knew things would be busy when my kids went back to school but I had no idea it would be like this! We only had one night last week when we weren't doing something. Between practices, meet the teacher night, a football game at Lucas Oil, cleaning the house, grocery shopping, a sick child, and the Olympics I don't know which end is up! And the bad part is that I don't think I'll have anymore time this week. There's more of the same plus appointments on Friday and my parent's 50th wedding anniversary party on Saturday. Maybe I'll get some good craft time on Labor Day. :)

Anyway, here's something I whipped up real quick yesterday. I've seen several of these clipboards on various sites and here's my version.
Supplies:
Chipboard
Notepaper
Binder clip
DP- SU
Ribbon- SU

No comments: