Sunday, August 17, 2008

It's Been So Long!!!


Oh my goodness it's been so long since my last post! I thought about posting everyday for the past week but I just have not had the time, really. My kids started school last Monday and between organizing things for them, getting into a routine every night, going to football practice and cheer leading practice every night, etc, etc I just haven't had any time to craft let alone post. Now, that's not entirely true. Since both of my kids are in school all day now I have the entire day on Fridays to myself and I did make great use of it in my craft room this past Friday. I made a great (if I do say so myself) baby scrapbook for a coworker all day Friday and part of Saturday, but unfortunately I can't share any of that with you just yet in case she looks at my blog- I wouldn't want to spoil it for her. So you will have to wait a few weeks for that. ;)

But I did get a chance to make another cute gift box today. I got the instructions from last week's SCS weekly inkling. Easy and too cute!

Supplies:
CS- SU
DP- SU
Frame stamp- Stampendous
Sentiments- Papertrey Ink
Crystal brad- SU
Ribbon- Michael's
Corner rounder punch and word window punch- SU
Scallop scissors