Sunday, September 7, 2008

Basic Black and White


Hey! I hope you're all enjoying your weekend! Yesterday was a long but fun day for me. I attended my friend's baby shower which was very nice. She loved the scrapbook by the way. She seemed very touched and that made the long hours of making it all worth while. Then I hurried to my co-worker's daughter's wedding. This was a very long but beautiful ceremony and the bride was gorgeous. Then on to the reception where I was introduced to Scottish line dancing. After watching a special dance involving the bride & groom and some of their family members anyone who wanted came out onto the dance floor to try it out. Very fun! I had a great time and more importantly the bride & groom seemed very happy.
This was a quick and simple card that I made for them. Simple, yet elegant is all that needs to be said.

Supplies:
CS- SU: Basic Black, Whisper White
Image- maker unknown
Ticket corner punch- SU
Ribbon- Offray

No comments: