Monday, December 1, 2008

Fun Chick-n-Scratch Projects











Hi there everyone! I hope you all had a very Happy Thanksgiving! We've had a wonderful past 5 days. The kids and I were off school and work from Wednesday - Sunday and my husband was off Thursday - Sunday. We did things like shop, go to the movies, had Thanksgiving at Grandma and Grandpa's, then again at our house for just us, put up the Christmas tree and all the other decorations, listened to Christmas music, watched football, and played in the snow. I even had fun doing laundry because we bought a new washer and dryer! Good times, good times. :)
These are some really fun projects I made from the Chicknscratch blog (follow link on my sidebar and look under her Stamp Academy for video instructions). I will be making a bunch of them to take to a party we're going to this weekend. Give them a try...they're super fun!!!

No comments: