Sunday, January 18, 2009

Girly Scrapbook


I am not much of a scrapbooker, not for a lack of desire to be sure. It's more because I seem to lack the natural ability for it. It doesn't come easy to me and I find it intimidating to have to fill a 12x12 page with something interesting and good looking. But I do try from time to time, and this is my current attempt. I have no idea what I'm going to use it for but when I found these pink covers at Archiver's I knew I had to have them. They were only $4.00 and the plastic page covers on the inside were only $1.00 from a local scrapbook store that was going out of business. I already had all of the other supplies on hand. So for $5.00 I knew I couldn't go wrong. I don't have anything inside yet except for DP and matching CS but I think it's a pretty good start. What do you think?

2 comments:

Denise G said...

I just bought the cover this weekend.... I hope to do something with it soon. I have plans, but you know how that goes. I think that you did a beautiful job covering it and remember scrapbooking doesn't have to be hard.... just put your photos in and journal.... that is what really matters.... us crafters can make it much harder than it was ever intended to be... I must admit it is fun but can hold us back doing something with the photos we take.

Good luck and thank you for sharing.
denise

lisa808 said...

Very pretty. I love 'girly.'