Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Dog Gone It!











Hi there everyone! Dog gone it, another weekend went by without stamping! But this is part of the reason why. May I introduce the newest member of the Pickett family...Dexter the beagle! Isn't he the cutest?! He is 11 weeks old and a bundle of energy. The best part though, his ears and face are like velvet. I could pet him all day. And I love it when he snuggles his head down into the crook of my arm and falls asleep. It's like having a baby again, literally. It seems like all I've done for the past 4 days is clean up pee & poop and follow him around trying to keep him from getting into anything. It's exhausting but I know it won't last forever. Someday he will be potty trained and I can relax a little more. Do any of you have pets? Send me some pictures so I can see them! Take care and think of me when you're having a relaxing time stamping in a pee-free, pet hair-free, nice and clean house!

No comments: