Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Quick and Simple Card & More Puppy Pictures











I'm not feeling 100% today (bad cold) but I just had to get into my stamp room and try to make a little something. So I know this card isn't spectacular but it was super quick and since I'm giving it to someone who doesn't stamp she will probably think it's great. (That's the good thing about giving cards to non-crafters...they're easily impressed.)

And I just had to include some more pictures of our new baby. He found this stick in our yard. It's about twice as big as he is and when he drags it around he trips over it and gets it caught on things- too funny! And don't you just love it when their tongues hang out just a tiny bit? Too cute!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love quick and simple. Cute card but I really love Dexter he is so adorable. We had a small beagle for 8 years they are great dogs & companions