Monday, July 21, 2008

Another Sketch Challenge


Happy Monday everyone! Mondays usually aren't very happy for me but I am on vacation this week so today is a happy one for sure! I haven't had any real time off since Christmas of last year because I've been trying to save up my vacation time for our Florida trip this fall. I finally have accrued all the time I need and then some, so now it's time to relax a little bit. :)

This layout is another Splitcoast sketch challenge. So, did you do as I told you and go to the Splitcoaststampers website and look them up? Well what are you waiting for?! This card was fun because of the DP, very boyish and very cute. And it goes perfectly with the train stamp from SU. Hope you like it. Mary

Supplies:
CS- blue=Archiver's, green=SU: Certainly Celery
DP- unknown source: JoAnn's Etc
Image- SU: Circus Train
Copic markers
Button- SU
Photo corner punch- SU

No comments: