Thursday, July 31, 2008

Gift Bag


Hi there everyone! Hope you've had a good week. Things have been pretty busy here. My son started football this week with mini-camp being Tue, Wed, & Thur from 6-8pm. So I've had to hurry from work to pick him up from daycare and get him home to eat a snack and dressed for practice all in about an hour's time. Then after practice I had to get him fed with dinner, bathed, put to bed, and then had to wash his uniform in order to do it all again the next day. Yikes! I did get some good reading done during his practices! :)

Anyway, here is a gift bag that you've probably seen recently on SCS. I'm not sure who came up with the design but it's great. Very easy and fun. I had fun using my new scallop circle punch and jumbo eyelets, both from SU. Love it!

Supplies:
CS- SU: Bashful Blue
DP- SU: Summer Picnic
Circle punches- SU
Round tab punch- SU
Scallop punch- SU
Flower punch- EK Success
Scallop scissors
White Galaxy marker
Crystal brad- SU
Jumbo eyelets- SU
Ribbon- JoAnn's Etc.

No comments: