Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Big Pink Elephant


Hi again everyone! Hope your week is going well. I'm still enjoying my time off. We went to an Indians game last night with the kids and had a great time, even though they lost. We usually sit in the lawn for these games but this time we tried sitting in the stands and the kids actually did great. It helped that we sat in the first row of the upper deck because then the kids could stand up between innings and look around without bothering anyone in front of us. I was, however, very nervous that my kids would spill their pop or ice cream over the edge onto some unsuspecting fan's head. Thankfully that never happened and we are still allowed into the park, for now. :)

This card was very tedious to make but turned out pretty good I think. I do not have square punches this size so I had to measure and cut each one. Ugh! I could have made it a square card and then would have been able to use my square punch but I don't have any square envelopes. So I made the squares smaller and positioned them more toward the top which left an area for the ribbon at the bottom. And how about that pink elephant?! All elephants should be pink I think. I paper pieced him to match the DP. Too cute!

Supplies:
CS- SU: Pretty in Pink, WW
DP- Making Memories
Image- SU: Just Celebrate
Ribbon- Michael's

1 comment:

Giovana said...

This is so cute!!!!
God bless
Giovana