Friday, November 14, 2008

A Quick Little Project


Hi all. I just got back from Wal Mart where I found these yummy treats. As you can see they are from Ghirardelli and they're called Peppermint Bark. Oh my Lordie Bee they are wonderful! I thought they might make great little gifts so I got to work on them right away. The scallop square punch from SU doesn't quite fit over them so I had to use a white background. But next I'm going to try making a bigger scallop square using my scallop edge punch from SU. If you have the square scallops Nestabilities dies you would probably be all set. Then I'm also going to try just putting a band of CS or DP around the middle and let the white and red striped edges stick out. I will post those later when I get a chance to do them. The image is from one of SU's hostess sets "Deer Friends". See ya, Mary

No comments: