Here is the tutorial for the tall money card (the one with the balloons).
1. Cut a piece of white CS 9 inches x 7 inches.
2. Make fold lines at 3 inches and at 6 inches.
3. With the longer edge towards you measure up 2 inches on the right hand side edge. Then measure down 3 inches from the top on the right hand fold line. (very confusing, I know. See photo).
4. Cut the fold line from the top to the 3 inch mark. Then cut at an angle from the 2 inch line to the 3 inch line.
5. Place adhesive on the bottom and edge of this flap and fold it in. This creates the pocket for the money on the inside of the card.
6. Fold the 3 inch section over. This creates the front or face of the card for you to decorate.
I hope this makes sense. Again, please leave a comment or e-mail me if you have any questions.