Sunday, October 5, 2008

I Scream for Ice Cream!

Hi there everyone. Did you all make a card on World Card Making Day? I sure did and here it is. Isn't this ice cream cone just the cutest?! I make the scoops with my scallop circle punch and rounding the top with my Creative Memory circle cutting system. And my favorite part is the cone. I cut out a cone shape and then embossed it with a Cuttlebug embossing folder. It looks so real, don't you think? Then I added a little glitter to make it look frosty. Yum! :)

Supplies:
CS- SU: Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White
DP- Making Memories: Pink Gingham
Sentiment- SU
Scallop circle punch- SU
Photo corner punch- SU
Oval punch- SU
Scallop scissors
Ribbon- Offray
Baubles- Stamping Bella

2 comments:

Wanda said...

Oh my gosh, I just LOVE this. I'm going to have to case it! I'll add your link to my blog if I post it. TFS

Anonymous said...

This is just adorable! I especially love your colors and paper!!! I am visiting your blog from My Creative Corner! I'll be back! Thanks for sharing!!!