Sunday, January 4, 2009

Warning...Stamp Club Project!




Fair warning to all of my stamp club members...this is project #4 so don't look if you want to be surprised! Since it's the beginning of a new year I thought a good project would be to make a 2009 calendar. I printed this calendar from the A Muse website. For a $4.00 donation to their leukemia fund you can download their 2009 calendar file. This way you can print it off as many times as you like whenever you like and the money goes to a good cause. I used heavy weight coasters as covers and decorated them with SU DP. Then I bound the covers and pages with my Bind-it-all. I will leave this by my desk to remember important SU sale and release dates, etc. I saw someone use a smaller version of these calendars in a decorated checkbook cover which I think would be very useful...hmmm. :)

No comments: