Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Look What I've Been Up To
















Hello strangers! Long time not post I know, but here's a few things I've been up to lately. I got the idea for these adorable punch animals from the ChicnScratch website (follow the link on my sidebar). Aren't they just the cutest?! I will be adhering them to the tops of over sized paper clips to give to my kids' teachers next school year. Like Angie did on her site I made punch pages with the types of punches that it takes to make the animals so that I can go back and recreate them at anytime. I thought I would show them to you so that you too can make some. They are pretty self-explanatory, but if you have any questions you can e-mail me or just follow the link to the Chicnscratch website and watch videos on how to assemble them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mary:
Guess what - I've been doing the same thing. Making punch book animals, ice cream cones and mini volkswagons. Compliments of Angie as well. I'm making my daughter and her mother-in-law one as well. Very time consuming.
Our Lhasa Apsos also had to wear a cone when he was being neutered but he wouldn't sit down for the first 12 hours after surgery. We gave him "low dose aspirin" for the pain. Poor thing.
Maureen