Friday, August 14, 2009

Light My Path


Well today was my first official day to myself since my kids went back to school this week, and oh how wonderful it was! I did nothing constructive except exercise and get my hair cut, but I don't feel one bit guilty. I just wandered a few stores looking around without feeling any time constraint. It's gong to be a great school year! :)
This is a card I made for a friend of mine to give to her mom. Her mom is having a lot of back trouble and treatment doesn't look hopeful because she has already had 2 surgeries on her back so the doctors don't think another one would help. My friend said it's hard for her to talk with her mom about it because she gets too upset hearing about how her mom is in pain and struggling. So I thought maybe a she could send her a card to express her feelings.
I hope you all enjoy your weekends. Mary
Supplies:
CS- SU
DP- SU
Image and Sentiment- SU
Ink- SU
Photo Corner punch- SU
Brads- Making Memories
Ribbon- Martha Stewart

No comments: