Sunday, November 25, 2007

Here Comes Santa Claus!


This is a card I just finished making with an old SCS sketch challenge. Whenever I feel uninspired I just go through some sketch challenges I have printed out and find something I like. It cuts out half of the work! The stamps are from a set I found in the dollar bin at Michael's. Isn't Santa just so cute?! The pre-printed holly paper is also from Michael's, as is the ribbon. I used a holly image from SU on the corners of the sentiment to tie in with the holly paper. I used my red SU marker to put stitching around the images to match the ribbon. I used red and white stickle glitter for his hat and white fun flock for his beard, both from Archivers. I think they give the image added dimension and texture. And I of course used my cuttlebug to emboss the snowflakes onto the red and white paper. I hope you like it! Mary

No comments: