Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Hi everyone! This is so exciting for me and a little scary. I am not very computer literate at all. My husband and I are 38 years old and we just bought our first computer last year! I know...sad, very sad. A few of my friends opened their own blog sites this year to start their buisinesses so I thought I would give it a go.
My name is Mary Pickett and I became a Stampin' Up Demonstrater in January of this year. I have been doing paper crafts (mostly cards) for about 3 or 4 years and just love it! It's so nice to have a hobby that lets my creative juices flow. I get lost in it and I am so proud when I create a little piece of art that people oooh and aaah over. I would love to turn this hobby into a money-making buisiness but I'm not sure if that will happen. For now I'm just happy if it pays for my "habit". ;)
This is my first posting and I'm excited to see what it looks like and what I'm supposed to do next so I think this will be it for now. I will post something later after I've figured everything else out.

No comments: