Saturday, November 10, 2007

Missing You Through All Seasons


Hi again everyone! I've been working hard trying to figure out how to create all of this blog stuff and I think it's turning out pretty good! I had a Christmas card making workshop today as a fundraiser for my daughter's kindergarten class, and it went well. Very tiring though! Now I have to find the energy to go out on a date with my husband tonight. It is our 12 year anniversary tomorrow! In some respects it doesn't seem like it could be 12 years already, but when you look at all we have done in those 12 years it seems like a really long time. I guess it depends on the day! ;)

Anyway, I did find some energy to post this card. It is from a SU set called "A Tree for All Seasons". I used SU's In Color cardstock from last year-buckaroo blue, along with mellow moss. (I wish they would have made those In Colors permanent!) The blue paper was run through my cuddle bug to emboss it. I colored everything in with my SU markers--again, love the matching! I used Snow Writer from Deco Art to create "snow" in the winter scene. I think the black photo corners set it off perfectly. A little black always creates just the right drama. I hope you enjoy it! Mary

2 comments:

Julie Campbell said...

Congratulations on your anniversary!!!! I hope you had a fun date! Looks like you're doing a great job with the 'blogging' thing!!! You're a quick learner! :)

Anonymous said...

I love all your cards!!- did you make the bridal dress? It's so pretty!