Monday, November 12, 2007

More Tributes to Fall



Have I told you how much I love Fall?! ;) These are a few more cards I made in those wonderful fall colors. As you can notice I used the same paper for both, I just changed the layout and direction. Both decorative papers are from Adornit's Fall Leaves Collection. One is Field of Gold and the other is Fall Leaves. The background was made with a paper I found at Archivers, but I don't know the name-sorry. It has an iridescence to it that is so beautiful. The brads and ribbon are from Michael's and the button is from SU. I softened the image's vanilla paper with SU's Sahara Sand. I was just thinking that the trees would look good in shades of light blue with some snow flakes falling for winter, hmmm.... Enjoy! Mary

1 comment:

Kathy Lynn Toth said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! Your site is very nice and your cards are great! I got into blogging a few years back as a way for my "spread all over the country" family to keep in touch with me. Then it branched out into multiple blogs designed around all my interests. I am just about to condensed and redo them, as I cannot keep up with all of them - especially during gardening season. www.mommoboys.blogspot.com If you want to see my main page. Have a Happy Thanksgiving! love,kathy