Thursday, December 27, 2007

Pretty in Pink


Here is another card I made today with something new I got from Michael's. I had another coupon to use at Michael's today and I used it on some die cuts for my cuttlebug. I love my cuttlebug but have just used it solely for embossing thus far. But a set of these floral dies caught my eye and I thought I could use them for many different things. On this card I layered them to make a 3-D flower and put a rinestone brad from SU in the center. The paisley paper is from Scrapbook Corner. The lace ribbon is from Wal-Mart I think. I needed to put a sentiment in the corner but I didn't want it to be too overpowering and compete with the flower. I found this one but was then at a loss as to how to attach it because I didn't want to just stick it on there. Then I remembered the flower brads I got from SU years ago. I think it goes perfectly.

No comments: