Sunday, April 27, 2008

Heartfelt Thanks





Hi there! I hope you are enjoying your weekend. Yesterday was so productive for us. I cleaned the entire house. And I don't mean just a light dusting...I cleaned baseboards, dusted the high shelves that you can't really even see, wiped down cabinet fronts, cleaned windows, etc, etc. I guess the spring cleaning bug bit me or something. While I was doing that my husband was mowing the yard, picking up sticks, trimming, etc. The best thing was that our kids were unusually cooperative and helpful by playing nicely together and staying out of our way. Sometimes I would get that panicky feeling like, "They have been too quiet, what are they up to?" or "Have they been kidnapped?!" But no, they were fine. Just playing some kind of make-believe on the swing set. Great, great day. :)
Anyway, on to the cards. I made these cards for my kid's Religious Ed. teachers because next Sunday is their last day of Sunday school. The first one I cased from one of my favorite stampers, Silke Ledlow (My Life). The other one is a little different take on the first one. When I was trying to stamp the image for the first card I got the flowers too far apart so I couldn't use it. Well, being the frugal stamper that I am I didn't want to waste it, so I just made a different card with it. What do you think? Take care and have a great Sunday! Mary
Supplies:
CS- SU pretty in pink, choc chip, certainly celery, WW
Ink- SU markers
Images- SU "Heartfelt Thanks"
Ribbon- Archiver's and Wal Mart
Slot punch- SU
Circle punch- Marvy
Black Eyelets- SU
Popdots



No comments: