Saturday, April 19, 2008

I'm Back!!!


Hello everyone! I bet you all thought I had fallen off the face of the earth or something! :) Well, not quite. I had the flu, or some kind of bad bug, for almost 2 weeks so I was feeling less than creative. Also during that time my husband was out of town for 5 days, so I had to play master and commander of our little ship here at home. It was not a fun time. But he is home now and I'm feeling much better. Here are a few things I created today:

The first one is a circle card that I created by off-setting a large Nestabilities scallop circle die on the fold of the CS. This way it stays together on the edge so that you can open it. Very simple and gives a great new look to your cards.

Supplies:
CS- SU bashful blue, brilliant blue, WW
SU markers
Image- SU "Just Celebrate"
Stickles- dark blue and frosted lace
Ribbon- Wal Mart
Stapler

No comments: