Friday, April 4, 2008

You Have Got To Try This!


Hi everyone. I hope you all have had a good week. I want to get right to this technique. You have got to try this! It's a way of making clouds for your backgrounds. I learned this from Julie Buhler's blogsite "Paper Pleasing Ideas" (that's actually where I cased this entire card from). Isn't the image and coloring just great?! I have had this image for a long time but always thought of it as a beach theme like she is standing in sand. But Julie got me to look at it a different way like she is standing on grass. Now to the good part. To make the clouds you sponge over the edge of a scallop circle with blue ink and that's it! It's so easy and I just can't get over how great it looks! Go try it right now, you'll love it.


Supplies:
Stamp set- SU "Summer By The Sea"
CS- SU night of navy, mellow moss, old olive
Water color paper- SU
Water color brush- SU
SU Markers
Ink for sky- SU bashful blue
Hardware- SU Hodgepodge Hardware
Ribbon- Michael's
Stitching done on sewing machine

No comments: