Friday, April 4, 2008

Mini Lunchbox




This is a quick little project I put together tonight. I found these miniature lunchboxes in the dollar spot at Target a while back not knowing exactly what I was going to do with them, but knew they would come in handy someday. It was so fun to decorate and because it was so small it took no time at all. I filled mine with Skittles because that's what I had on hand but the list of things to put in here is almost endless: chocolate, packages of gum, paper and crayons for the kids, love notes, tooth fairy money, paper and pencil to play hangman or tic-tac-toe, a little present like earrings, etc. Now I'm thinking I should have bought more of them! ;)


Supplies:

CS- SU choc chip, old olive, WW

Ink- SU markers choc chip and old olive

Felt flowers- SU Flower Fusion

Brads- Michael's

Ribbon- Wal-Mart and Michael's

Scallop scissors


1 comment:

Silli said...

very pretty. :-)