Tuesday, November 20, 2007

It's Been So Long!


It's been so long since my last post, I know, but I have been so sick this past week. I will spare you the details but I have had to take care of myself, my 2 kids (one who was sick also), and my husband was out of town! I actually ended up going to the ER by ambulance Sunday morning because I was so dehydrated. Let me tell you, ambulance rides are no fun when you are nauseous! So that's why I haven't posted anything in over a week. But all is well now.

I know I have been doing a lot of fall colored cards lately but, "tis the season" :). When I got this Bella stamp in the mail yesterday I had to make just one more Thanksgiving card with it because it is so perfect for that. But with Christmas coming I promise to make some brightly colored and sparkly cards that will be a nice change of pace. And will put all of us in the holiday spirit.

I hope all of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Mary

No comments: