Friday, November 23, 2007

Ready For Snow


Well I hope everyone had as nice a Thanksgiving as my family did. We stayed home and relaxed, played games with the kids, watched the parade & football (go Colts!), ate of course, and just enjoyed being together. That's what it's all about.

So now I can switch gears and start on my wintery Christmas cards. (Forgive the fuzzyness of the picture--I'm still trying to figure out my photoshop on my computer.) This is one I made today with a new Bella stamp I received this week. Isn't she adorable all bundled up?! My favorite color is blue so I like this one a lot. I got the patterned paper from Archiver's, the ribbon is from Wal-Mart, and I embossed the white paper with my cuttlebug. Then I colored her in to match with my SU markers. I made the ovals with my SU oval punches and used the SU corner punch on the main image (I think the corner punch is my favorite punch because it really finishes off the image and gives it a little something special.) Enjoy!

No comments: