Friday, January 25, 2008

So Very


Well, another week has gone by. Yea! I shouldn't wish my life away but I love it when the work-week is done so I can relax with the kids & hubby, and have energy/creativity to make cards. Plus, it's another week closer to our Disney vacation in the fall!

So this is a card I just finished making. It is from a sketch challenge on SCS. These challenges are fun and cut out some of the thinking because your layout is already decided for you. You just have to pick out the paper, stamps, and embellishments. If you haven't tried one yet you should get over there and pick one out. I could use this card for my parents because they are all the way down in Texas during the winter and we all miss them very much. I hope you like it.

supplies:
CS-SU not quite navy & marigold morning
DP-SU Petals & Paisleys
Ink-SU mellow moss
Marker for stitching-SU not quite navy
Stamp set- SU So Very
Large and small oval punches
Scallop scissors
Crystal brads-SU
Felt flowers-SU Flower Fusion

No comments: