Friday, January 4, 2008

Time Well Spent


For me, time making cards is time well spent. The whole process fills me with such pride, joy, and accomplishment. Especially when others enjoy something that I have created. Finding this hobby has truly been a gift from above.

So I hope you like this card. I intended on making a Valentine's card but it developed into more of just a friendship card. Sometimes things don't go as planned and yet it turns out for the better, like in this case. I really like how it turned out. All of the cardstock, ink, markers, and stamps are from SU as well as the swirling piece of hardware. The ribbon is from Wal-Mart. I trimmed the bottom front flap to make room for the flowers that I punched out with my circle punch. I accented around those with my small hole punch.

I hope you all have something you love to spend your time doing just like I do! :) Mary

No comments: