Saturday, April 26, 2008

Tart and Tangy Set of Cards




Hi there again everyone! I hope you all had a good week. Mine was good but busy. I spent part of the week preparing for a fiesta at my friend's church. The women's group she is in was having this fiesta as a fund raiser and she asked if I would like to have a make-n-take table. I of course agreed because I am always looking for new customers. It was a lot of fun and there were quite a lot of women there, I was surprised. Anyway, this is the set of cards I made as a give-away they had at the end of the night. I was so happy with how they turned out that I wanted to keep them for myself! :0) But alas, I had to give them up. All supplies for these cards came from Stampin' Up. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Julie Campbell said...

So cute, Mary! I bet they LOVED them!