Monday, April 28, 2008

Thanks for the Little Things


Happy Monday everyone! I know Mondays aren't usually associated with happiness, but today was good for me because I got out of work early which gave me a little time to make a card. Any day I can get in my craft room is a good day. :) Anyway, this is a card I made for a friend at work. She works so hard and does a bunch of little things that the rest of us don't usually notice but they greatly contribute to the excellent flow of our workplace. She also coordinates the lottery that a lot of us take part in. So I thought I would make her a card to tell her how much I appreciate her. She loves flowers and grows some beautiful ones in her own backyard, so I think she will like this card.
Supplies:
CS- SU WW, certainly celery, apricot appeal
Images- SU "Full of Life" & "Just Celebrate"
SU markers
Pearls- SU Pretties Kit

No comments: