Friday, May 2, 2008

Shadow Box Card



Hi again! Well, another week gone. I hope it was a good one for you. The weather is great here today. I had the window open in my craft room while I was working and it was wonderful to hear the birds chirping, the wind rustling through the trees, and the wind chime softly playing. What a great feeling it gave me. If you are having good weather where you are why don't you stop the hustle and bustle of your day to just sit outside in silence and listen to the sounds of nature around you. It really warms the soul and gives peace to the heart.
On to my card. This is a card I made using the tutorial by Carol King from "My Blog". You can follow the link to it on my sidebar. It was such a fun card to make! Give it a try.
Supplies:
CS- SU not quite navy, WW
DP- Alpha Blocks
Image- SU "Just Celebrate"
Copic markers
Nestabilities circle and scallop dies
Lg and sm oval punches- SU
Ribbon- Wal Mart
Brads- Michael's
Popdots



No comments: