Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Brag Book


Hi there. I know it's unusual for me to post during the week but my husband is home early today and is taking homework duty for me! (My kids aren't the only ones looking forward to school being over!) ;) I have had this brag book done for a few days, so now I have time to post it. I found these little brag book photo albums at JoAnn's Etc. for only $2.99 and I thought they were perfect for altering and embellishing. They started out like the one on the left...not bad but could be more personal. I altered it to the one on the right. It was super easy. I just pulled out the front cover page from the inside and used that as a template to measure my DP. Then I just embellished away. My son's teacher has a little boy so I made it for her as an end of the year teacher gift.
Supplies:
DP- unknown source
CS- Archiver's and SU choc chip
Image- SU "Bundle of Joy"
Sentiment- SU "So Very"
Ribbon- Michael's
Nestabilities circle die
Pop dots
Colored image with SU watercolor pencils and water brush






No comments: