Friday, May 23, 2008

Fun Little Note Card



Hello everyone! The long holiday weekend has started and we are so happy! The weather is going to be great and we have some fun family things planned. I hope you all enjoy your weekend too.

This was a fun little card to make. You couldn't send it through the mail, obviously, because the envelope doesn't close. So it's something that you would give someone in person. Maybe you could attach it to a gift with a ribbon through the top or something. Anyway, to make the envelope I used the largest circle and the widest cutting blade from the Creative Memories cutting system. Then I made a score line 1 1/2 inches in from 3 sides, folded them in, and taped them in the corners. Then I placed a band of DP around it. I measured and cut the card so it would easily slide in and out of the envelope and then decorated it to coordinate. Give it a try! (Sorry the second picture is a little blurry. I didn't notice that until I came down and put it on the computer, and by then I didn't have time to re-take it.)
Supplies:
CS- Archiver's and SU
DP- Deja Views
Sentiment- Studio G
Image- SU "Doodle That"
Ribbon- JoAnn Etc
Markers- SU
Circle and slot punches- SU
Corner rounder punch- EK Success
Scallop circle- Nestabilities die
Baubles- Stamping Bella

No comments: