Sunday, May 18, 2008

I'm Back!!!



Hi everyone! I'm back and all is well. My daughter's surgery went well and even though she had a rough morning yesterday she is now feeling much better and is on the road to recovery. She has had to endure quite a lot in her short 6 years of life, much more than most adults. But it has made her brave, patient, and I believe she is much stronger for it. Thanks to all who inquired about her.

My son's First Communion went well too. He was so cute in his little suit! He was more excited that he was wearing a real tie (as apposed to a clip-on) than he was about the communion. It was so funny...when we sat back down after receiving communion I asked him what he thought of the wine. He said "It was pretty good." He paused for a moment and then asked "Is it ok if I say it was a little yucky?" I said "Sure. It's ok." So then he said "Well then, it was a little yucky." So funny!

Anyway, on to the card. This is a birthday card I made real quick today for my son to take to a birthday party this afternoon. I don't know if the birthday boy likes dinosaurs but really, what boy doesn't? I used my new baubles on it. I've seen these on a lot of cards lately and have been searching everywhere for them. I finally found them on the Stamping Bella website. They come in a huge variety of colors and are just the right size to give a card a little special accent.

Supplies:
CS- SU Really Rust and Always Artichoke
Image & sentiment- My Favorite Things
Copic markers
Circle punch- Marvy
Baubles- Stamping Bella
Cuttlebug embossing folder

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kyle looks so handsome and looking like quite the young man! Thanks for sharing these pictures.-Angel