Sunday, May 18, 2008

Gift Bag With Matching Cards


I have been waiting all week to post this project. I couldn't post it before today because it was a gift for my mom for Mother's day and since she looks at my blog everyday I didn't want to spoil it for her. I am just so excited with how it turned out, and she was too! I found the design on the blog site Chicken Scratch. If you would like the measurements and instructions let me know by e-mail or leaving a comment. It was really easy to make and actually very sturdy. The best part to me was that since the bag was made with 12 x 12 DP it will hold the regular size cards that I make which are 4 x 5 1/2. I put 6 matching cards and envelopes in the bag but it probably could have held 2 or 3 more. I will definitely be making more of these!

Supplies:
DP- SU "Summer Picnic"
CS- SU
Ribbon- Wal Mart
Nestabilities scallop circle dies
Image on bag- Stampendous
Image on card- Papertrey
Flowers on bag- SU Boho Blossoms punch
Brads- Michael's

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This bag with cards is absolutely adorable! Could I have the directions pretty please! Your work is completly amazing. My email is tahorton@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Very, very pretty. I'm going to E-mail you for the directions. Thanks so much for sharing this beautiful projects.