I've had several people ask me for the measurements and directions for the gift bag I posted earlier today. So I whipped up something really quick for you. You can take a look at my directions and/or follow the link on my sidebar to the Chic n' Scratch blog site. If you go to this site just follow her link to her Stampin' Academy where she has a video tutorial on how to make this bag. Together these should explain things pretty clearly for you, but if you have any questions feel free to e-mail them to me. Good luck! Mary
1. Score a 12 x 12 piece of DP at 3 in. and 9 in.
2. Turn the paper and score at 4 1/2 in. and 7 1/2 in.
3. Fold all score lines to work them in.
4. Fold the score line of the short end side to the score line of the long end side as shown by the arrows in the photo. Do this on all four corners.
5. Bring this corner in and tape it as shown. Do this on the other side and you will have created one end of your bag. Repeat this step on the other end and you will have created the bag.
(Steps 4 and 5 can be confusing without seeing it done. This is where the video tutorial might be helpful.)
6. Each handle is made with a piece of card stock measuring 1/2 inch x 11 in. A piece of ribbon cut the same length is placed over this strip of card stock and adhered with a piece of tape in the middle.
7. The handle and flower punches are attached to the bag using a brad.