Friday, May 9, 2008

Flying Monkeys!!


Happy Friday everyone! Have I told you how much I love Fridays?! ;) I don't work on Fridays and while my kids are in school I am usually busy running errands, etc. But not today!! I took my daughter to kindergarten and came right home to spend the next 3 hours in my craft room. Oh, don't get me wrong. I had plenty of chores that needed to be done. But none of them were pressing things and I just didn't feel like it. I'm good at allowing myself time like that. And I'm lucky that my husband doesn't care about the cleanliness of the house and stuff like that. If you ever need encouragement or reasons to clear the guilt for a little "Me Time" call me. I can always come up with something for you! ;)
Aren't these little monkeys just the cutest? They are from Stampendous, and I colored them with my Copic markers. I haven't totally figured those markers out yet but I'm getting better. I hope you like it.
Supplies:
CS- SU real red, pumpkin pie
DP- SU Summer Picnic
Image- Stampendous
Copic Markers
Ribbon- Wal Mart
Eyelets- SU

No comments: