Sunday, August 24, 2008

Home Sweet Home


Have you seen this Thomas Kinkade paper yet? It's awesome! First of all I love his work so I'm a little bias but also, they look like they've been stamped and colored but they're really just printed paper, like DP. At first I thought "Yea right, it'll just look like I cut out some DP and stuck it on there...nothing special." But I was wrong. It looks really good. Great for Christmas cards for sure! I sponged the edges with SU's Sahara Sand ink and distressed them a little to give some dimension and texture. Super easy and fast because there's no coloring.

Supplies:
Thomas Kinkade paper- Cornish Heritage Farms
CS- SU: Vintage Violet, Real Red
Sentiment- Cornish Heritage Farms
Hardware- SU
Ribbon- Offray
Ink- SU: Sahara Sand

2 comments:

Julie Campbell said...

Mary!!! This looks so good! :) I love that sentiment too! I didn't even know CHF had it. I'll have to look for that one for my next order. Beautiful card!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card. I need to do my Christmas cards like that. It looks great. What a good job. Cindy B.