Friday, November 14, 2008

Anniversary Card


It's Friday! Don't ya love it?! My kids just got on the bus so I have the whole day to look forward to now. :) I wanted to share this card with you. Last Tuesday was our 13th Wedding Anniversary! And this is the card I made for my husband. Can you believe that after making cards for the past 4 years or so this is the first one I've ever made for him? That's terrible I know, but I always felt like it was really just like giving a card to myself because after he looked at it for a few days he would probably just give it back to me to keep in my sample stash. Anyway, he really liked it. (Sorry that the photo is a little blurry or grainy. Something is going on with my computer I think.) We postponed celebrating our Anniversary until tomorrow night so we could go out on a "date"- just the 2 of us. We are just going to dinner and a movie, but we always have fun when we go out so I'm looking forward to it.

Supplies:
DP- SU
Image- SU: Best Yet
Ink- SU: Close to Cocoa
Designer Label Punch- SU
Photo Corner Punch- SU
Ribbon- Wal Mart
Pin with crystals and pearls- SU: Pretties Kit

No comments: