Saturday, November 15, 2008

Christmas Wish List Binder




I got the idea for this from the blog Chicknscratch (follow the link on my sidebar) but I made a few changes. She had hers on a ring, but I thought that might be too loose and floppy in a purse. So I put mine together with my Bind-It-All. I also added tabs at the bottom of the pages to make them easier to turn. There is a page for each family member with their name at the top, a page that says family, and one that says friends. It was very fun to make and would be really useful I think. I made this one for a friend of mine and will give it to her at church tomorrow. I'll let you know what she thinks.


Trying to stay warm here...it's rainy and will be in the lower 30's by the end of the day. Burrrrr!
Supplies:
DP: SU
Rectangle Coasters: Chicknscratch
Hardware: SU- Hodgepodge Hardware
Sentiment: Papertray Ink
Ribbon: Wal Mart and Michael's
Bindings: Bind-It-All

No comments: