Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I'm baaack!!!



I can't believe it's been 7 months tomorrow that I last posted on this blog. Terrible I know, but I have a really good excuse. You see I started a new business! It's called Mary's Confectionery where I specialize in making cake balls. You might remember a previous post where I described what cake balls are and showed a picture of the delicious little treats. Well, I was always being told that I should start selling them, so I thought I would give it a go. And let me tell you I've been busy! And I don't see an end any time soon. The holidays are coming and they are perfect for those family get togethers, so I have a lot of orders already lined up. If you would like to visit my cake ball blog follow this link: www.marysconfectionery.blogspot.com.
So anyway, I haven't had much time to craft, but I did manage a little time yesterday to whip up a few cards. These are birthday cards that I needed this month. I hope the girls enjoy them.
I hope that all of you have been doing well and have gotten a lot more crafting done than I have! :) Mary

No comments: