Sunday, November 7, 2010

Tissue Box Cover



Wow, 3 projects in one week and I'm about to start my 4th! My creative side has been enjoying the fact that my cake ball business has slowed down just a tiny bit the last 2 weeks (only 3-4 orders per week instead of 6-8). I think it's because everyone is saving their orders for the holidays. I already have a bunch set up for Thanksgiving and Christmas so I better rest up!
This is a fun project from Splitcoaststamper's weekly inkling a couple weeks ago. I thought it might turn out a little flimsy and cheap looking but it isn't at all! It looks and feels very professional. And since it's not Christmas themed I can keep it out all winter. I think I will be making these for teacher gifts this Christmas. I'm sure every teacher has a box of tissues on his/her desk and why not spruce it up a little! Check out www.splitcoaststampers.com for the step-by-step instructions.

No comments: