Saturday, July 19, 2008

Finally, a New Post!


It seems like forever since I've posted anything new! My week was thrown off just a little. A friend and coworker of mine (you may have heard of her...Julie Campbell. Her blog is Stamped In His Image, and she is on the Cornish Heritage design team, as well as a member of Craft Critique. She has also been published several times in Papercrafts magazine.--can you tell that she is my stamping hero?--ok, enough about her.) needed me to switch my day off so she could be off work to attend CHA in Chicago. Well how could I, a fellow stamper and design team wanna-be, say no?! I told her I would do it as long as she told me every detail of CHA and got me a used napkin or strand of hair from Gina K. :) Anyway, because my normal routine was disrupted with that and a bad cold I haven't been able to get in my craft room until today. Enjoy!

Supplies:
CS- SU: Ballet Blue, Green Galore
DP- Paper Pizazz: Green Gingham
Image- SU: A Little Bit of Happiness
Markers- SU
Micro beads- SU
Ribbon- Wal Mart

No comments: