Sunday, February 8, 2009

Great Web Site!!!

I'm getting ready to post some projects but before I do I want to share a great website I've been visiting. It's called "thepioneerwoman.com". A friend of mine let me know about it and I'm so glad she did. Apparently this woman used to live a busy life in LA, I think, and enjoyed things like ballet, starbucks, shopping, and hanging out with friends. But then she met the love of her life who happens to be a cowboy who owns a cattle ranch in I can't remember which state. They are now married and have 4 children. She homeschools them, helps run the ranch, and enjoys things like photography and cooking. Her pictures are fabulous!!! And she has such a beautiful way of writing about events in her life that I have a hard time stopping. I think I enjoy it so much because I wouldn't mind that kind of lifestyle. I love horses and cows and being on a farm, and the isolation would suit me just fine. I know it would be hard work but it looks like such fun too. Give the site a visit. There's a lot to look at so be warned...you just might lose track of time and before you know it 2 hours have gone by!

No comments: