Friday, February 6, 2009

I'm Still Alive!!!

Hi there everyone! Have you been wondering where I've been? Well, I don't really have any good, solid excuses as to why I haven't posted anything in so long...just life getting in the way as it can tend to do sometimes. I've been busy with a lot of little things over my days off that seem to quickly consume my days. Then by the time evening comes around I'm too tired to craft. But it is one of my goals this weekend to get something good posted for you all. Please take care keep checking in on me! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mary: Not to worry - We are all so committed to your blog that we will WAIT-because we know it will be worth the wait.

Relax and take the pressure off yourself....we will be here for when you get time to post=Looking forward to your next post. Kadie