Sunday, February 8, 2009

I Did It!


Well, I did it! I finally made a card and posted it all in the same day. That was my goal for the weekend and I did it. This card looks so much better in person. I need a new camera or some photography lessons or something because I can't quite capture the sharp contrast of the black and white. In the photo it just looks like a black and white picture, but IRL this card looks so much crisper. Anyway, the layout is good.

Supplies:
CS- SU: Basic Black, Whisper White, Going Gray
Image- SU: Pocket Silhouettes
Background stamp- SU: Soft Swirls
Words- SU: Make It Count
Ink- SU: Basic Black, Going Gray
Circles and Scallop Circles- Nestabilities Dies
Scallop Edge Punch- SU
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder- Swiss Dots
Ribbon- Offray
Brads- Making Memories

No comments: