Saturday, December 12, 2009

Oh Ya, and This One



This is a "God Box". My husband's aunt is a recovering alcoholic who visits with other ladies who are struggling with the same thing. She called me after seeing a similar box I had given to her sister, except that one didn't have a lid. She had a box like this when she was going through AA. She said it helped to write down all of her worries and put them into the box to let God take care of them so she didn't feel burdened with them. Neat idea I thought. Anyway, she asked me to make some for her friends. I had to invent the lid which I think came out pretty good. And I added this saying to go on top..."Cast all your cares upon Him for He cares for you" very fitting I thought.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mary this is great I think I need a box like this or even bigger so I can cast all my worries in aand give to God. Great job! Loved everyhting.