Sunday, December 27, 2009

One More Christmas Item


I was going through my photos of Christmas and my son's birthday on my camera and came across this picture of a project I made for my kids' bus drivers, so I thought I would go ahead and share it. (Sorry again for the poor photo quality but the bus was coming in about 5 minutes and I had to quickly take the picture and package everything up.) It is a divided box filled with gift tags. I got the idea and design from a splitcoaststampers weekly inkling. I thought it was a very original idea and it wasn't too hard to make. And I suppose you could fill it with tags for other themes besides Christmas. Anyway, it was fun and I think they liked them. You can follow the link on my sidebar to splitcoast and find the directions there. Mary

No comments: